Medical Devices Design & Engineering
When commencing medical innovations – be it medical devices or equipment – your focus is on finding your way to the market. But how to tackle technological challenges and prove the medical claim, whilst your project planning is stretching and medical regulations are non-negotiable? Pleased to meet you.
As a flexible R&D organization, we support you by de-risking your technology and enabling you to realize clinical evidence in time. Our architects, technologists and project leads have years of experience across numerous medical projects and can, therefore, come up with eye-opening multidisciplinary solutions;
- Closing the gap from research to your business
- From ad hoc technology support to creating functional models & first series for clinical trials
- From developing custom manufacturing processes to complete industrialization
We keep demonstrating our ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements.
We move with you in finding your way to the market.
Looking for medical devices design & engineering expertise?
When commencing a medical innovation, your focus is on finding your way to the market. But how to tackle technological challenges and prove the medical claim, while your project planning is stretching and medical regulations are non-negotiable?
We can help you with medical device development, technology consulting, fast prototyping for concept and market testing of health technology products, process development for your medical device production, medical test, and verification equipment and small series pilot production.
Gilbert Technologies and Philips Engineering Solutions team up on medical device development
There may be new hope on the horizon for lung patients with difficult to treat conditions, like fibrotic diseases and severe asthma, thanks to Dutch start-up Gilbert Technologies.
Together with Philips Engineering Solutions, the company is working to turn their proprietary soft mist technology into a first-of-a-kind medical inhaler device, which has the potential to improve treatment effectiveness for patients and reduce medical costs.
Why work with us?
- You’re not just hiring an expert or a project team; but the brains, expertise, methods & tools of our total organization
- Various ways of working: from fast ad-hoc support to project-based teams or even to an outsourced process part
- Instant access to 10,000 m² of facilities: labs, cleanrooms, workshops, equipment, instrumentation etc.
- Certified for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485
What our partners value
“Ruggedisation of the Multi-Modality Touch Screen Module for the Core M3 project is very well managed by the project manager from Philips Engineering Solutions, keeping various stakeholders informed on technical developments and financials. This is a great example of collaboration and how projects should be managed.”
Director R&D Console, IGT Devices