Bring new products to market faster, at lower cost and with better quality.
We help you deliver
- Operational excellence embedded in your innovation organization, by effectively implementing methodologies like ‘Lean Development’ and Design for Six Sigma
- Radically reduce product cost and increase value using our holistic Design for Excellence approach
- Efficient, integrated product development processes
- Shortened Time to Market enabling you to capture market share and get exciting new products to market faster
- Predictable and stable development processes, delivering on a fixed cadence to the market
- Open Innovation strategies, adapting your innovation processes, building the necessary resources, and embedding an Open mindset in your people
- An inspiring product development environment consisting of teams of responsible experts, capable of capturing, sharing and reusing knowledge effectively
- Aligned and integrated processes after mergers or acquisitions capturing synergies
- Optimal footprints for Global R&D organizations
Our tailored improvement programs help you bring new products to market faster, at lower cost and with better quality. As the ideal partner to help streamline your innovation processes, we offer extensive knowledge, experience and hands-on support.
A complete improvement project ensures your innovation processes are effective, efficient and right for your business. Projects start with a diagnostic based on proven methodologies. We then create a tailored improvement plan with you based on best practices. The plan includes improvement actions ordered by relevance, with indications of the necessary effort and potential gains. We also provide hands-on support in managing and implementing your plan – ensuring quick wins, deployment, change management, all the way to overseeing updates to your quality system. Furthermore, we ensure your organization has a solid basis for continuous improvement.
This proven service has helped many companies, both regional and global, in areas as varied as healthcare, lighting, consumer durables, semiconductors and other industries.