Data driven consulting & Data management
Strategic data monetization and trusted data management
How do we support?
Focus on data innovation & monetization, trusted data interoperability pipelines & platforms, good data quality for operational excellence, and data driven regulatory compliance.
How do our customers benefit from our data management services?
- Developing data monetization enables high value propositions for your company to enable growth, i.e., new business models & applications, solutions driven by IoT, Cloud and AI software solutions
- End-to-end trusted data pipelines with seamless data integration, including controls for good data quality, data definitions, privacy & security
- Good data quality enables operational excellence within manufacturing and supports good customers views, key reporting & decision taking
- Data driven regulatory compliance is a growing domain due to the rapid rise of data driven regulations, such as GDPR and EU-MDR
- Review and define data platform & (clinical) data lake requirements & controls as part of data architecture
- Define and design data monetization opportunities for new solutions and/or new markets
- Identify relevant data assets for VPC and capture into data catalog
- Developing a structured approach for data privacy activities – aligned with the legal office
- Hands-on data modelling support
- Support end-to-end data quality for Global Trade Services
- Support EU-MDR data consistency controls within Integrated Supply Chain
- Enable data privacy controls into sensor hardware solutions
- Guiding Gartner maturity assessment data & analytics
Data and Analytics
Within Data and Analytics (D&A), we aim to expand our digital capabilities, develop customer proof points of successful application and -with that- grow digital consultancy service propositions, in sync with existing initiatives such as the ES Digital Transformation Program. We do this through focusing on four domains: Applied Data Science, Data Engineering, Visualization and Data management and Data strategy.
Current objectives related to analytics include to solidify the Living Data Lab to a D&A consultancy service center and the initiation of carrier projects in customer co-creation approaches.
Recent proof points include:
- Establishing connectivity of legacy equipment for Ultrasound Reedsville and enabling edge and cloud analytics
- Breakthrough insight creation in Personal Health through application of NLP and machine learning on consumer feedback analytics and through identification of early warning signals from (supplier) manufacturing data