Data driven consulting & Data management
Strategic data monetization and trusted data management
How do we support?
Focus on data innovation & monetization, trusted data interoperability pipelines & platforms, good data quality for operational excellence, and data driven regulatory compliance.
How do our customers benefit from our data management services?
- Developing data monetization enables high value propositions for your company to enable growth, i.e., new business models & applications, solutions driven by IoT, Cloud and AI software solutions
- End-to-end trusted data pipelines with seamless data integration, including controls for good data quality, data definitions, privacy & security
- Good data quality enables operational excellence within manufacturing and supports good customers views, key reporting & decision taking
- Data driven regulatory compliance is a growing domain due to the rapid rise of data driven regulations, such as GDPR and EU-MDR
- Review and define data platform & (clinical) data lake requirements & controls as part of data architecture
- Define and design data monetization opportunities for new solutions and/or new markets
- Identify relevant data assets for VPC and capture into data catalog
- Developing a structured approach for data privacy activities – aligned with the legal office
- Hands-on data modelling support
- Support end-to-end data quality for Global Trade Services
- Support EU-MDR data consistency controls within Integrated Supply Chain
- Enable data privacy controls into sensor hardware solutions
- Guiding Gartner maturity assessment data & analytics
Data and Analytics
Within Data and Analytics (D&A), we aim to expand our digital capabilities, develop customer proof points of successful application and -with that- grow digital consultancy service propositions, in sync with existing initiatives such as the ES Digital Transformation Program. We do this through focusing on four domains: Applied Data Science, Data Engineering, Visualization and Data management and Data strategy.
Current objectives related to analytics include to solidify the Living Data Lab to a D&A consultancy service center and the initiation of carrier projects in customer co-creation approaches.
Recent proof points include:
- Establishing connectivity of legacy equipment for Ultrasound Reedsville and enabling edge and cloud analytics
- Breakthrough insight creation in Personal Health through application of NLP and machine learning on consumer feedback analytics and through identification of early warning signals from (supplier) manufacturing data
Contact us about data driven consulting & data management