Have you ever wondered how to measure and improve the environmental performance of a product? Do you want to make the design of your product future-proof, e.g. meeting the requirements of the Ecodesign directive and the Circular Economy? Come along with a product of your choice. You will gain insight in the environmental and circular performance of your product and how to improve its performance using Ecodesign strategies.
Why should you attend this workshop?
- You will learn about LCA (Life-Cycle Analysis), Ecodesign and Circular Economy:
- Developments and regulatory context
- How to measure environmental and circular performance of products and services;
- We will support you in applying ecodesign strategies;
- You will gain insight in how to embed ecodesign in your organization.
We welcome any professionals from industry with limited knowledge yet of LCA, Ecodesign and Circular Economy and a desire to gain practical approaches to improve the environmental and circular performance of their products & services.
- Introduction Ecodesign & Design for circular economy
- Best practices
- Baseline analysis product of choice (tool: Ecodesign Strategy Wheel)
- Environmental and circular analysis (tools: LCA and circular economy scorecard)
- Lunch break
- Brainstorm: inventory ecodesign strategies (tool: Ecodesign Strategy Wheel)
- Sharing brainstorm results
- Co-creation: ‘how to make this work?’
The workshop usually takes place at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
The fee for attendance depends on the number of participants.
Please be aware that there are prerequisites to help us prepare and run the workshop smoothly:
- You will be asked to send us and bring basic information about your product (material composition, weight and product/service performance (e.g. lifetime, consumption of energy or other consumables);
- We will contact you prior to the workshop regarding your product choice;
- It is not necessary to bring your own laptop, as one will be provided for each participant.
Get in touch with our experts
Michela van Kampen
Senior Consultant Ecodesign & Circular economy