Conduct your own LCA workshop
Have you ever wondered how to measure the environmental performance of a product? Are you curious about the carbon footprint of your product? And do you want to know more about the pitfalls and strengths of LCA? Come along with a product of your choice. You will learn how to calculate the environmental impacts all along its life cycle and how you can use LCA results.
Why should you attend this workshop?
- We will support you in taking the first steps in conducting an LCA of your own product (providing you insights in the environmental hotspots of your product/service);
- You will learn about life-cycle thinking;
- You will get to know how to conduct a quick scan LCA;
- You will learn about the opportunities, pitfalls and future developments of LCA.
We welcome any professionals from industry with limited knowledge of LCA and a burning interest in measuring the environmental performance of products & services.
- LCA Introduction
- Getting started: goal, scope & inventory analysis
- Deep dive: impact assessment
- Reading the results: interpretation & conclusions
- Next steps: from LCA to Ecodesign
- Wrap up & discussion
- Networking drinks & light dinner
The workshop will take place at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
The fee for attendance, including light dinner and drinks, is €400 ex. VAT.
Please be aware that there are prerequisites to help us prepare and run the workshop smoothly:
- You will be asked to send us and bring basic information about your product (material composition, weight and product/service performance (e.g. lifetime, consumption of energy or other consumables).
- We will contact you prior to the workshop regarding your product choice.
- It is not necessary to bring your own laptop, as one will be provided for each participant.
Life Cycle Analysis & Ecodesign service
Participants during a workshop
Get in touch with our experts
Michela van Kampen
Senior Consultant Ecodesign & Circular economy