Strengthening our ISO 45001 lead audit capacity
Eindhoven, Netherlands – Following an increased demand from our customers, we are glad to announce that we have strengthened our ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management Systems lead audit capacities.
Ready to support with ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety Management
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001.
Through ISO 45001, companies wish to realize goals such as:
- The continuous improvement of the working conditions
- Comply with the laws and regulations
- The safeguarding of good practices
ISO 45001 audit training
The Environment, Health and Safety experts of Philips Engineering Solutions have organized – in cooperation with DNV – an in-house training for its safety consultants to be trained as Lead Auditors for the new ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety management systems. This training enables us to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
The 5-day training was concluded with an exam. The accumulated knowledge will be used to support Philips and our clients with the ISO 45001 certification process
How to get ISO 45001 certified
We’re glad to help – please feel free to contact us for any question regarding ISO 45001 in your organization. Depending on your wishes, we can support you with:
- Stetting up and implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Help you to achieve to achieve ISO certification in ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- Gap analysis for the transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 audit – or of your existing health and safety practices and methods of work
- An independent audit
For further information on ISO 45001 audits
Visit our Health and Safety Risk Assessment service page or contact us directly:
Senior Environment, Health & Safety Consultant
Philips Engineering Solutions