The EPIC Meeting on Automation Tools for Packaging and Testing brings together manufacturers and companies investing or interested in the further automation of high precision manufacturing and testing lines.
Topics for discussion:
- Production of optoelectronic components and modules
- Identify bottlenecks in process automation for any industry and volume demand
The event will take place on May 23-24, 2019 at AMICRA Microtechnologies, Regensburg, Germany.
Innovation services for photonic industry
Join our colleague Andrzej Sielecki, technologist Photonic Assembly, for his talk about Micro Assembly for photonic devices at the upcoming EPIC Meeting.
May 23, 2019
About Andrzej’s presentation
Would you like to use a ‘pilot line’? Develop the production processes before investing in the production equipment? Or just run low-volume assembly at the beginning?
Topics that Andrzej will discuss:
- Development process example
- Competencies needed for packaging – very useful for general optoelectronic device packaging
- Competencies in the field of photonics (fiber optics lab, laser lab)
- Current developments: sub-µm alignment setup, fiber-chip alignment
Read more about Micro-assembly for photonic applications, one of our key application areas of our Micro Devices Facility